Monday, February 4, 2008

Go Giants!

Did you know that knitting during football games will help your team to win? Apprently the Pats didn't have enough knitters on their side this time. :) I started a bowl not long before the game began, thinking that I needed something that I could knit on without looking (i.e. stockinette in the round), and kniting a bowl during The Bowl seemed very appropriate to me. It's about 4" tall now, it's a reeeeeally fast knit so far. I'm using the handdyed Watermelon Swirl yarn that I showed a while ago, and it's really neat. I'm hoping I'll be able to have it done and ready to felt by the end of the week.


I did pick the Helmetliner back up again yesterday, and got about an inch done on it. I'd like to have that done by the end of the week also, so switching between these two projects should keep me occupied - you know, in all that "spare time", lol.

No comments: