Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Whew

Several lists, two spreadsheets, and a solid 2 hours of sending PMs on Ravelry, and the dishcloth KAL swap is underway. All told, there are 34 knitters involved, in five countries, knitting 52 dishcloths, and mailing 52 balls of cotton yarn around the world. I swear I thought I was never going to get it done, so it feels good to be able to look at it now and think that all I have left to do is hunt through my cotton stash, knit a few cloths, and get them out in the mail. Ahhhhh, what a relief!

Ok, back to grafting sock toes (1 down, 3 to go) and catching up on the last two weeks of Grey's Anatomy online.

And fittingly, I'll leave you with a picture of the sock yarn that arrived in the mail yesterday, Syncopation striping from sKnitches in the Seriously? colorway. I'm planning to knit toe-up Jaywalkers with this yarn at some point.

No comments: